PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI
ωєĻ¢σмє тσ ραквυzz ƒσяυм , нєяє уσυ ¢αη đσωηĻσαđ αηу туρє σƒ тσσĻ , ѕσ jυѕт яєgιѕтєя αηđ gєт υѕєƒυĻ тσσĻѕ.
PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI
ωєĻ¢σмє тσ ραквυzz ƒσяυм , нєяє уσυ ¢αη đσωηĻσαđ αηу туρє σƒ тσσĻ , ѕσ jυѕт яєgιѕтєя αηđ gєт υѕєƒυĻ тσσĻѕ.
PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Server Bots
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 am by dj_$hani

» PHP ONLINE ID MAKER 100% WORKING
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 am by dj_$hani

» NEW SERVER BOTS
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 am by dj_$hani

» Kpv Server v 12 Updated
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:01 am by dj_$hani

»  KBZ Room Destroyer Limited Edition
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:53 am by dj_$hani

»  KeralaBuzz dc symbian
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am by dj_$hani

»  KBZ ADDLIST DISTURBER V1.0
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:51 am by dj_$hani

»  KBZ Add Flooder With Remote
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:49 am by dj_$hani

» ONLINE SERVER BOTS ( SURVEY COMPELETED )
 attention dear member and topic author EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:53 am by dj_$hani

attention dear member and topic author Flags_0
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
 attention dear member and topic author Tan81v
Top posters
dj_$hani
 attention dear member and topic author Empty attention dear member and topic author I_voting_bar attention dear member and topic author Empty 
phanxxx
 attention dear member and topic author Empty attention dear member and topic author I_voting_bar attention dear member and topic author Empty 
rubel
i).t33m
kharkwas
hook75
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is علوش ماكسيمو

Our users have posted a total of 228 messages in 226 subjects

attention dear member and topic author

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj_$hani
σฬηєя
σฬηєя
dj_$hani

Pakbuzz Team Points : 46204
Pakbuzz Team Reputation : 0

attention dear member and topic author Empty
PostSubject: attention dear member and topic author    attention dear member and topic author EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:28 pm

attention dear member and topic author Icon_minipostSubject: attention dear member and topic author    attention dear member and topic author EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 2:21 am attention dear member and topic author Icon_multiquote_off_en  attention dear member and topic author Icon_quote_en

I wana inform you that some stupid people use hidden virus in there's soft for hack your pc so dnt use any soft also with the name of ch.zah!d this  guy dnt know how to open visual basic. but he waste his money Very Happy give other coders so that thye create virus for him.

I will post some proof u can read my reply

so that softs with the name ch.zah!d also not allow on our forum
its request to all members and topic author that plzzz dnt post his any soft...

if someone post then it will be against the forum rule

and ch.zah!d its advice for nimbuzz users are not to much stupid...

Back to top Go down
http://pakbuzz-team.nstars.org

attention dear member and topic author
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI :: RULES AND REGULATION-
Jump to: