PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI
ωєĻ¢σмє тσ ραквυzz ƒσяυм , нєяє уσυ ¢αη đσωηĻσαđ αηу туρє σƒ тσσĻ , ѕσ jυѕт яєgιѕтєя αηđ gєт υѕєƒυĻ тσσĻѕ.
PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI
ωєĻ¢σмє тσ ραквυzz ƒσяυм , нєяє уσυ ¢αη đσωηĻσαđ αηу туρє σƒ тσσĻ , ѕσ jυѕт яєgιѕтєя αηđ gєт υѕєƒυĻ тσσĻѕ.
PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Server Bots
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 am by dj_$hani

» PHP ONLINE ID MAKER 100% WORKING
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 am by dj_$hani

» NEW SERVER BOTS
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 am by dj_$hani

» Kpv Server v 12 Updated
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:01 am by dj_$hani

»  KBZ Room Destroyer Limited Edition
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:53 am by dj_$hani

»  KeralaBuzz dc symbian
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am by dj_$hani

»  KBZ ADDLIST DISTURBER V1.0
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:51 am by dj_$hani

»  KBZ Add Flooder With Remote
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:49 am by dj_$hani

» ONLINE SERVER BOTS ( SURVEY COMPELETED )
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:53 am by dj_$hani

CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS Flags_0
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS Tan81v
Top posters
dj_$hani
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyCHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS I_voting_barCHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS Empty 
phanxxx
CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyCHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS I_voting_barCHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS Empty 
rubel
i).t33m
kharkwas
hook75
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is علوش ماكسيمو

Our users have posted a total of 228 messages in 226 subjects

CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj_$hani
σฬηєя
σฬηєя
dj_$hani

Pakbuzz Team Points : 46204
Pakbuzz Team Reputation : 0

CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS Empty
PostSubject: CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS   CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:47 am

.create a fake room of locked room by java mobile.Example: if you want to hacklocked room then create a fake room like any room.......
if the name created before by someone then again create fake room,and stay inthat room. Now minimise the nimbuzz java application.(insony ericsson mobile press and hold special symbolized back button.Then you will get the minimise option, dont press on end application button. For nokia press and holdspecial symbolized menu button then u will get minimise option dont press on exit
2.now login with another id using Bombus and enter the fake room which is you created.And minimise the Bombus application...
3.now login with your pidgin or exodus.jar with the owner id of the fake room and minimse..
4.now select the minimised nimbuzz java application and leave the fake room and again minimise the nimbuzz java application,
5.now select the pidgin or exodas.jar application which you logged in with the fake room owner id. And then enter to the fake room which is created by you. Then you must configure the room with tick on persist and then press on send button. You will get new room unlocked message. Afterthat again configure with your desired Pass_word. Dont forget to tick on persist and Pass_word login.
THEN PRESS SEND.NOW THE ORIGINAL ROOM Pass_word WILL CHANGED TO YOUR FAKE ROOM Pass_word.NOW ENTER THE ORIGINAL LOCKED ROOM BY FAKE ROOM Pass_word AS OWNER.YAHOO!
Back to top Go down
http://pakbuzz-team.nstars.org

CHAT ROOM HACKING TRICKS
Page 1 of 1